JEONJU, South Korea – Hyundai Commercial Vehicles group has moved on following its breakup with former joint venture partner DaimlerChrysler AG two years ago. At the time the JV was formed, a highly placed HCV executive said the operation could not survive without DC’s high-tech Euro3 and Euro4 compliant diesel engines. They were to be produced under license at a new diesel engine plant at the sprawling HCV production complex here. (See related story: DC, Hyundai Redefine Partnership; DC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Commercial Vehicles Focuses on Engines, Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642