Hyundai Motor America sets an all-time sales record in 2003. The previous record, established last year, was 375,119 units. Year-to-date sales are up 4.5%, with time left before the year concludes. “Exceeding last year’s record is a significant milestone on the way to meeting our goal of 400,000 sales in the U.S. in calendar-year 2003,” says Edward F. Bradley, HMA vice president-national sales, in a statement. Bradley says the sales record is all the more notable given the current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Cracks Sales Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642