Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s Elantra liquefied-petroleum-gas electric hybrid will roll off the production line next summer, several months ahead of the previously planned launch due to a top management directive, a company executive says. “We’ve put about 100 LPG Hybrid Elantras through performance tests so far, after beginning the hybrid program in 2002,” Lee Ki-sang, director of the Hyundai Electric-Vehicle Project team, tells Ward’s. “We’re now focusing on calibrations and formal validation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Electric Hybrids Get Ready to Roll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642