Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will sign a cooperative agreement with Moscow State Technical University this week to establish a mechanic-training program in both Moscow and St. Petersburg, as well as in Ulsan, South Korea. “Chairman Chung Mong-koo leaves for Russia on Friday and will sign the agreement to establish the program,” a Hyundai spokesman tells Ward’s. “It’s one of the ways we are trying to get closer to our Russian customers and gain their support.” Hyundai will donate 1.5 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Establish Mechanic-Training Program in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642