While the global economic crisis is hammering sales and profits of nearly every auto maker in the world, a key Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. executive calls the catastrophic events a boon for establishing the brand. Marketing Strategy Director Nam Myung-Hyun says millions of potential car buyers would never have considered a Hyundai vehicle if not for the recession. “The future of potential customers is quite unstable and their incomes might be reduced (due to the economy),” he says. “This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Exec Sees Opportunities for Brand in Economic Crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642