SAN FRANCISCO – Hyundai Motor America executives here say they are targeting 150,000 sales of the new ’06 Sonata in 2006, its first full-calendar sales year. The current Sonata sold 107,189 units last year, according to Ward’s data. Hyundai’s new plant in Montgomery, AL, opening officially May 20, is producing the new Sonata, as well as the new Santa Fe, which will go on sale in first-quarter 2006. The 300,000 units of production should be split evenly between the two models, says John ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Expects 150,000 Sales of New Sonata in First Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642