SOUTHFIELD, MI – Hyundai Motor America is mulling entering the fullsize pickup market, a potential next move after it completes the launch of a spate of car-based models here over the next two years. Tucson is one of seven new Hyundai models coming. Although the auto maker has been able to successfully break into the light-truck market in the U.S. with unibody, car-based cross/utility vehicles, CEO Robert Cosmai tells Ward’s he very much would like to add a body-on-frame pickup truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Eyes Fullsize Pickup for U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642