LAS VEGAS – Hyundai Motor America is changing its strategy from struggling to meet annual sales targets to growing share in order to expand its business in the ever-shrinking U.S. market. “We cannot control the size of the pie, (but) we can control our slice of the pie,” Dave Zuchowski, vice president-sales for HMA, tells Ward’s here. Zuchowski admits the bold U.S. sales goals set years ago by Korean parent Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. have been badly missed, but the brand’s market share has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Focus on Market Share, Not Volume" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642