New CEO Robert Cosmai has an important message for Hyundai Motor America’s dealers: Get ready. That’s a warning others in the industry need to heed, as well. With a new U.S. assembly plant on tap, and nine new products on the way between now and 2007, Hyundai is gunning for a significant slice of the U.S. market, with deliveries targeted to reach 600,000 sometime after 2005. Longer range, HMA has an eye on topping 1 million units annually. Betting against the importer may not be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Gets Ready for Takeoff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642