South Korea’s Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. holds the global debut of its all-new Accent subcompact replacement at the 2010 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition today, showing the coupe-like subcompact sedan as the Chinese Verna. Hyundai Vice Chairman Euisun Chung presides at the Beijing unveiling. “Today is a really special day for us, not only because we’re launching a new car but because it’s one of the very few times we’ve done a world-premiere outside of Korea,” Chung tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Holds Global Unveiling of All-New Accent/Verna at Beijing Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642