NAMYANG, South Korea – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will bring its new i30 compact wagon to the U.S. next spring, a Hyundai Motor America spokesman confirms to Ward’s here at a Hyundai event. Hyundai Motor Europe officials told Ward’s at last month’s Geneva auto show that the auto maker was considering the i30 5-door wagon for the U.S. The spokesman says the vehicle will not be sold in the U.S. under the i30 name, however. “We will not be using alphanumerics; the name hasn’t been decided yet,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai i30 U.S. Bound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642