VIENNA – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will launch serial production at its new St. Petersburg, Russia, assembly plant in January, targeting output of 105,000 cars next year and a full-capacity 150,000 units in 2012. Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin joined Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-Koo today for the official opening of the OOO Hyundai Motor Mfg. Rus (HMMR) facility. The first car set to roll off the line is the Hyundai Solaris 4-door subcompact sedan, the Russian version of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Inaugurates Russian Plant, Names New Model Solaris" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642