Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is planning to increase the number of completely built-up vehicle kits it exports to Russia in 2008. “We will ship 80,000 CKD units to TagAZ (independent assembler OOO Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod car plant in southern Russia) next year,” a Hyundai spokesman tells Ward’s. “That’s an increase of 60% over the 50,000 CKD units we will ship this year.” In 2006, Hyundai reportedly became the third most-popular automotive brand in Russia, selling more than 100,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Increase CKD Shipments to Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642