CHENNAI — Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) will start exporting engines to its parent company in Korea, plus transmissions to South Korea and other European countries this month, says A.P. Gandhi, president of HMIL. HMIL has been exporting engine components to Korea, but now will export fully built Santro engines. Gandhi says in a published report that exports of completely-built-up units (CBUs) is in full swing. The company last month exported 760 CBUs to Algeria, 55 to Bangladesh, 30 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai-India to export engines to Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642