CHENNAI – Hyundai Motor India Ltd.’s extra efforts are paying off, with August sales jumping 47% over like-2002. Hyundai Getz will refine India’s hatchback segment. The auto maker has been busy bridging gaps in price, performance and its lineup of cars. It also continues to focus on rural sales by partnering in a financing scheme with the State Bank of India Group. Additionally, its newly trained certified technicians employed at Indian Oil Corp. gas stations are creating a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai India Maintains Momentum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642