CHENNAI – Hyundai Motor India quickly has established itself here as a market leader, enjoying profitability while offering affordable cars. In the next 24 months, the Korean auto maker’s product portfolio will grow to 15 models with 40 variants, ranging from $6,000 to $36,000. Hyundai has yet to take a wrong step during its four years in India. Price, product and positioning have been flawless. Models are fresh and dynamic, and volumes and share are growing in a market that continues to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai India Rising Rapidly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642