Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. invested $233 million over 49 months to develop its first-ever 3L V-6 diesel engine, available in the new Veracruz cross/utility vehicle that went on sale this month in South Korea. The auto maker also is beginning exports of the Veracruz from South Korea to unspecified left-hand-drive markets, excluding the U.S., where Hyundai Motor America officials says the CUV will go on sale in January. The Veracruz gets the turbocharged diesel S-engine in South Korea and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Invests $233 Million to Develop Veracruz Diesel Mill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642