SUPERIOR TWP., MI – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and sister-company Kia Motors Corp. break ground on the 60-acre (24.3-ha) site of their future technical center headquarters here, just outside of Ann Arbor, MI. Construction is slated to begin this month. When Hyundai America Technical Center Inc. (HATCI) opens in second-quarter 2005, it will take the place of a small nearby facility that since 1986 has concentrated solely on emissions work for U.S. products. The 190,000-sq.-ft. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai, Kia Break Ground on Michigan Tech Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642