SEOUL – The Hyundai and Kia brands will be separated by styling, as well as unique technologies, a top Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. official says here. “There is no definite differentiation between Hyundai and Kia at the moment,” Steve S. Yang, president and CEO-HMC, tells North American media here today at Hyundai-Kia headquarters. Grille styling will be a primary hallmark for each brand, with Hyundai sticking to a trapezoidal shape while Kia adopts what Yang calls a “tiger nose.” In the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai, Kia Face Up to Identity Issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642