VIENNA – Hyundai Kia Automotive Group plans to shift production of two models between its European plants in Czech Republic and Slovakia, supplier sources tell Ward’s. The Kia Venga multipurpose vehicle, manufactured since fall 2009 at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech s.r.o. in Nosovice, is expected to be moved into the Kia Motors Slovakia s.r.o. operation near Zilina. The Hyundai ix35 small cross/utility vehicle (Tucson in the U.S.), which celebrated its production launch last January ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai-Kia to Shuffle Products Between Czech, Slovak Factories" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642