Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will begin production of the i30 C-segment 5-door hatchback at its plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic, in November, three months earlier than originally planned. “We have a strong backlog of orders from many countries and worked hard to speed final construction and launch operations,” a spokesman tells Ward’s. “These cars are in extraordinary demand and we have limited capacity at our Ulsan plant in South Korea,” he says. The European-designed i30 shares many of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Launch European Production of i30 Ahead of Schedule" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642