Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will begin exporting the new rear-wheel-drive Genesis premium sports sedan to China during first-half 2008, a company source tells Ward’s. Hyundai’s sales in China have declined every month in 2007 vs. year-ago, and it no longer ranks among the top-10 best-selling auto makers in the country. Hyundai aims to deliver about 3,000 units of the Genesis in China next year, Reuters reports. Unlike some other models in the luxury-car class, Hyundai will not modify the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Launch Genesis in China in 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642