VIENNA – Production of the new i30cw small wagon is under way at Hyundai Motor Mfg. Czech s.r.o.’s plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic. The i30cw is the second model in the i30 line manufactured in Nosovice. The plant launched output of the i30 5-door hatchback in early November. In February, the plant built 50 cars per hour. “Production will be increased to 60 cars per hour in March,” says Young-Deuk Lim, HMMC vice president-Production Div. “The maximum capacity will be 66 cars per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Launches i30cw Output in Czech Republic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642