VIENNA – Serial production of the new Hyundai ix20 B-segment multipurpose vehicle is under way at the Hyundai Motor Mfg. Czech s.r.o. plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic. Already previewed for the European media, the car will be displayed at this week’s Paris auto show. The Hyundai ix20 is the fourth model manufactured in Nosovice, following the Hyundai i30 5-door hatchback, i30cw wagon and the Kia Venga multipurpose vehicle, which shares its platform with the ix20. “The production plan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Launches ix20 Output, Plans Third Shift at Czech Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642