Hyundai’s restyled ‘12 model Santa Fe compact cross/utility vehicle hit the market in Korea over the weekend. The model will be available in all export markets, but a spokesman says the rollout schedule has not been firmed up. The updated model features a new stylized radiator grille, new headlamps and positioning lamps that give it a sleeker appearance that better fits the Hyundai fluidic-styling approach. Other features include 18-in. aluminum wheels, black high-gloss roof side ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Launches Restyled Santa Fe in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642