Hyundai launches sales this month of its custom-order Genesis Prada in Korea, to be followed by limited exports to customers in China and other markets. A concept version of the car was unveiled at the 2009 Seoul auto show. Only 1,200 units will be available in Korea. Price will be determined based on the individual vehicle. Based on the ’12 Genesis that launched in February, the Genesis Prada is powered by the auto maker’s Tau 5.0L Gdi 430-hp V-8 engine mated to an 8-speed automatic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Launches Sales of Custom-Order Genesis Prada in Seoul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642