LAS VEGAS – Hyundai is hoping its upcoming 2-door version of the Elantra sedan will accomplish two things: challenge the Honda Civic coupe and attract younger women to the brand. “When you look at (the) Civic coupe, it is day in/day out 70,000 (annual sales) or so, so it’s big volume,” Mike O’Brien, vice president-corporate and product planning-Hyundai Motor America, tells Ward’s in an interview here. “Plus, it does a good job of bringing in young female buyers, and that’s an area where ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Looks for Elantra Coupe to Draw Younger Women to Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642