SEOUL – The all-new Hyundai Mobis plant in Montgomery, AL, has completed its pilot runs and now stands ready to supply Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.'s nearby new plant with an array of parts and modules needed in producing 150,000 '06 Sonatas annually. The Hyundai Motor assembly plant celebrates its grand opening May 20. Mobis is supplying the car plant with front- and rear- chassis modules, cockpit modules, airbag systems, bumper systems and door-trim packages. '06 Hyundai Sonata At ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis Alabama Plant Start of Global Expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642