SEOUL -- Hyundai Mobis, the parts-making arm of Hyundai Motor Group, this year will invest $46 million to improve its capabilities in modular systems and advanced technologies, says Hyundai Mobis Chairman Park Jung-In. Hyundai Mobis also is increasing its research staff by 61%, from 400 workers to 650 by year’s end. To improve its systems and high-technology capabilities, the company recently has formed several alliances, Park says. They include Textron (U.S.) -- seat modules; Breed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis Parts Unit Invests in New Systems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642