Hyundai Mobis has developed its own antilock-brake system that it will begin applying to a Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. vehicle sometime in the next few months. The move is expected to save the Korean supplier $20 million annually in royalty payments made to Robert Bosch GmbH. Up to now, Mobis has produced and supplied ABS systems under license from Bosch. The two companies have shared a technical alliance for a number of years. The new ABS system is called the Mobis Electronic Brake, which a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis to Supply Hyundai, Kia With New Braking System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642