Hyundai Mobis will supply antilock brake systems for the new Hyundai NF Sonata, which goes into production on Aug. 24 at Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s Asan, South Korea, plant. The Sonata marks the first domestic application of the device, which was developed by Hyundai Mobis based on technology from Germany’s Robert Bosch GmbH. Replacement for current Sonata (above) goes into production Aug. 24. The system is being produced at Hyundai Mobis’ new brake system plant in Chunan, South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis Wins ABS Deal for New Sonata" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642