Hyundai Motor Group’s steel-making ability is getting a boost under the guidance of Chairman Chung Mong-koo, who is on a personal quest to eliminate dependence on outside sources of steel. Chung’s goal is to make both Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp. totally self-sufficient within the group and for the group to become the world’s eighth-largest steel producer by 2010. Analysts say he is well on his way to achieving his target. ’06 Hyundai Sonota built in Alabama. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor Group Becoming Major Steel Power" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642