SEOUL -- Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is shipping 32 giant footballs to its dealer organizations in all 32 countries competing in the 2002 World Cup Games in Korea and Japan. Football fans will be invited to write messages on the giant balls, urging their national team to victory. The balls then will be displayed outside the stadium where each match is held. For instance, if Brazil is playing Japan, the balls from those two countries will be on display throughout the match. All 32 footballs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor Ships Giant World Cup Footballs to Dealerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642