A Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. official denies media reports the South Korean auto maker plans to independently begin construction on an engine plant in Rizhao, Shandong province, China, in March, instead of collaborating with its joint venture partner, Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. However, a company spokesman is quoted by a South Korean newswire service as saying Hyundai has been considering such a possibility. "For months, we have studied building the engine plant in China, but nothing has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mulls Independent Chinese Engine Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642