SUPERIOR TOWNSHIP, MI – The ’11 Hyundai Sonata is a highly styled breakthrough vehicle and the auto maker is not dialing back the design of its successor, says Hyundai Motor America chief John Krafcik. “We will strive for another version of a really aspirational design for the next generation Sonata,” Krafcik says at HMA’s technical center here. “It’s going to be bold and it’s not going to be a more conservative design, because I think that would be a terrible direction to give our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Not Toning Down Next-Gen Sonata" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642