Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. has chosen St. Petersburg as the site of its new $400 million Russian plant that will have an initial capacity of 100,000 vehicles annually. The auto maker will begin construction on the plant by next June but has not set a date for the start of production or decided which vehicles will be produced there, a Hyundai spokesman says. “This plant will allow us to better serve our customers and will ensure our success in one of the world’s most dynamic and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Picks St. Petersburg for Russian Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642