Hyundai Motor America announces the promotions of several executives. Paul Whitworth is named director-strategic planning and brand development. He joined HMA last year as the national manager for customer relationship management. Katherine Park is named vice president-human resources and community affairs. She joined HMA in 1988 and is credited with developing the company’s benefits package. Chris Hosford is named vice president-corporate communications. He has been with HMA since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Promotes U.S. Executives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642