SAN DIEGO — It's a “renewed” Hyundai Motor America that proudly trots out a distinctively restyled Tiburon. This is the first restyling for the aerodynamically sleek 2+2 that debuted in 1997 as a direct descendant of the Hyundai HCD-II concept, created by Hyundai's California design team. Styling up front is all-new, with four round projector-type headlamps at the front of a distinctive sculpted hood. The rear end is restyled, too, offering a higher and longer look with new larger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai restyles Tiburon, offers big warranties for all models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642