VIENNA â€“ Hyundai Motor Mfg. Czech s.r.o.â€™s plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic, manufactured a record 200,135 vehicles last year, up 69.6% from 2009. The total includes a combined 130,598 Hyundai i30 hatchbacks and i30cw wagons, 48,886 Kia Vengas and 20,651 Hyundai ix20s. Serial production of the ix20, the youngest model in HMMCâ€™s porfolio, began in September. Some 97% of the plantâ€™s output is exported, with Germany, the U.K., Spain and France its main markets. HMMC began serial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundaiâ€™s Czech Plant Sees Record Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642