Hyundai Commercial Vehicles group unveils its new lineup of Trago heavy-duty trucks in South Korea, labeling the entries "import fighters," whose mission is to win back part of the heavy-duty market lost to foreign rivals such as Mercedes-Benz, Scania AB and AB Volvo. The Trago range includes tractors, cargo trucks with both sleeper and day-cab configurations, dump trucks and bare chassis vehicles (a fully built-up engine and chassis without the cab structure). Shared features include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundaiâ€™s Import Fighters to Challenge Domestic Truck Rivals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642