SANTA BARBARA, CA – Hyundai Motor America expects to sell 90,000 next-generation Santa Fe cross/utility vehicles in the U.S. in its first full sales year. The CUV is just hitting U.S. dealers, with the first ’07 sold last weekend in Dallas, the auto maker says here at the vehicle’s media preview. Longer-term plans call for annual sales of 150,000 units, as the vehicle is being built at Hyundai’s 300,000-unit-capacity Montgomery, AL, plant, already home to the Sonata sedan. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Sees Santa Fe Sales at 90,000 in First Full Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642