SEOUL – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and DaimlerChrysler AG have taken a major step forward in their plans to form a truck-producing joint venture in Korea. Hyundai Motor President and CEO Kim Dong-Jin says Hyundai will begin selling DC heavy-duty trucks of 23 ton GVW and more, beginning in June. "Hyundai Motor and DaimlerChrysler are scheduled to establish a joint venture vehicle company in Korea by the end of this year," Kim says. "Our German partner wished to advance the schedule for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Sell Mercedes-Benz Heavy-Duty Trucks in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642