MONTGOMERY, AL – Just 26 months after announcing it would build its first plant in North America at a site near here, Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will complete construction in June and start trial production a month later. Hyundai Motor Mfg. Alabama (HMMA), the subsidiary charged with bringing the $1 billion project to fruition, says it has encountered no snafus despite heavy rains during February. Despite heavy rains in February, HMMA construction remains on schedule. The first of two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Set for Pilot Output in Alabama" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642