VIENNA – Hyundai Auto Czech s.r.o., the new Czech distributor owned by Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., will start import activities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia Aug. 1. The new operation will take over control from Hyundai Motor CZ s.r.o. and Hyundai Motor SK s.r.o. Both importers belong to the Netherlands-based AutoBinck Holding N.V. The official takeover initially was planned for July 1, but was delayed due to a lack of approval from regulatory authorities. Through June, 3,867 Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Set to Take Over Distribution in Czech Republic, Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642