Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. has cut production at all seven plants in South Korea an average 13.4%, with weekend shifts and daily overtime eliminated at most of the facilities. “Combined production for all seven of our plants is about 150,000 units monthly on average,” a spokeswoman tells Ward’s. “These new actions reduce output by about 20,000 units monthly. “This is a production adjustment, and there is no specific date for how long it will be in effect. All personnel are still employed, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Slashes Output as Domestic Sales Dive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642