PORTLAND, OR – Emphasizing that it is looking at “every segment” of the market for expansion, Hyundai Motor America says variants of its Sonata midsize sedan are under study, including a coupe and wagon. “We do need to consider variants of the Sonata platform,” John Krafcik, vice president-corporate planning, tells Ward’s here at a media preview of the new Tucson cross/utility vehicle. “And we are considering the usual suspects in terms of platform variants for a midsize car. Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai: Sonata Coupe, Wagon, Convertible Under Study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642