VIENNA – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. says it will start construction of its first European car plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic, by December at the latest. Dec. 10 is the deadline for the start of the construction work of the plant’s production halls, says Kim Do-Tomas, a Hyundai manager working on the project. Kim makes his remarks during the first meeting between Hyundai managers and the residents of Nosovice, in which the layout of the future Hyundai Motor Mfg. Czech (HMMC) plant is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Start Building Czech Plant by December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642