Hyundai Motor U.K. Ltd. says it has won “preferred supplier” status from the National Association of Police Fleet Managers after a 2-year tender process. The move is expected to give the auto maker a substantial share of the 7,800 vehicles purchased annually for police work outside of London, plus about 2,000 acquired by the Metropolitan London Police. The association says it looked closely at the purchase and running costs, performance, quality and resale value of Hyundai vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Supply U.K. Police Fleets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642