MADRID – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. signs a deal with Spanish importer Berge Automocion SL to take over its distribution network of 80 dealers. The two companies have had a relationship since 1991. The agreement, terms of which are not disclosed, is pending regulatory approval from European authorities. Berge Automocion is the automotive division of Spanish conglomerate Berge y Cia SA. The company markets 28 brands in various countries including Spain, Portugal, Poland, Chile, Argentina, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Take Over Distribution Network in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642