BEIJING – The head of the joint venture between Hyundai and Beijing Automotive says the auto maker is competing for a share of provincial markets in China, which by 2015 will account for one-third of global vehicle sales. Beijing Hyundai CEO Jae-Man Noh tells WardsAuto here that although sales in China are soaring, margins are tightening and markets outside the largest cities are ripe for growth. Most demand over the rest of the decade in the world's No.1 vehicle market is expected in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Target Booming Chinese Provincial Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642